- Stall Board - $1000/mo, with 2 additional lessons/training rides required per month
- Pasture Board - $750/mo
- Short term stays (limit 7 days) - $100/night
- Private turnout - $350/mo
- Additional shavings (beyond 3 bags/week) - $25/bag
- Supplemental Alfalfa hay (equivalent of 2 flakes per day) $100/mo
- Alfalfa cubes – $75/mo
- Lunch - $150/mo (horse fed separately from other horses)
- Walking horses when confined to barn- $25/incident
- Monthly Injections - $25/injection
- Daily medications - $75/mo
- Daily Medications - $25/week
- Administering Heard Medications (e.g. Banamine, Acepromazine, etc)- $25/incident plus the cost of medications
- Wound treatment - $25/incident
- Monthly Care-- includes daily grooming, weekly baths and treatment of skin conditions - $500/mo
- Daily grooming requests - $25/incident
- Mane Pulling $50
- Trim (Bridal Path, Fetlocks) $25
- Emergency Hauling to Vet School - $150/per leg
- Hauling to local shows – minimum $100/per leg per horses.
- Hauling to shows outside of a 50mi radius – Price dependent on distance. $100 per horse plus $1.20/mi.
- Moving any equipment during a departure will be billed in advance at $50/hr.
Head Trainer - $65/hr
Assistant Trainer - $55/hour
Show Team Group - $35/hour
Head Trainer - $65/hr per student
Assistant Trainer - $55/hr per student
Outside trainer fee- $25
Clinincs - trainer fee’s + $20 administrative fee
Haul-in fee - $35
Training Ride (Head Trainer) - $50 per outing
Exercise Ride or Lunging (Assistant Trainer) - $30 per outing
ALL TRAINING AND EXERCISE RIDES MUST
BE AUTHORIZED BY THE BARN MANAGER
$600/week with a $200 nonrefundable deposit
All lessons require a 24-hour cancelation notice to avoid a lesson charge.
Lessons canceled due to weather need to be rescheduled immediately. We ride in the rain unless conditions are determined to be too dangerous by the barn.
Beginning riders will be required to take private lesson for the first eight lessons.
It is important that students have a comprehensive and well-rounded knowledge of horsemanship. Topics to be covered will include horse anatomy, parts of the tack, barn management and more. Students will occasionally be required to take ground lessons.
All riders lessoning with Head Trainer Kristen Goldin are required to provide their own horse.
All boarders are required to either lesson or have training rides twice a month